Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'M 24! Ahhhhhhh...

Yes, today is my birthday. 24 years ago I was born, and my mom was in pain. I figured today would be a good day for another post, especially since my last one wasn't left on the best note. But today I am feeling much better, plus I have my buddy Alyssa here to celebrate (many pics soon to come). We have been exploring Vancouver and mostly Portland, and have had a grand time so far.

It has been a while since my last post and the only excuse I have is that nothing interesting has been happening. Well, that's not completely true. Maddie and I have been housesitting for the last two weeks, and it has been quite an experience...I do not enjoy housesitting. Especially when there are animals involved. Because everyone knows I am the BIGGEST fan of animals (sarcasm, NO Dad I do not want to be a vet!). Plus the house was a solid 45-60 minutes away from my Aunt and Uncle's house! Not a fun commute.

On a more exciting note, my Ultimate Frisbee Team is undefeated! I am having a blast playing and getting to know my other teammates, they are a crazy fun group of people. It's a really chill league and every week someone brings a case of beer and we drink while we play, then we always go to a bar after the game. Probably not the most efficient for playing but sure makes it a lot more fun!

So today's big plans are hanging out in the morning then heading into Portland for a night of fun. Details are still a bit fuzzy so I will take lots of pics and post later.

I'm going to predict 24 will be the BEST YEAR YET! If I ever make it past the MCATs that is...

Thanks for everyone who posted/texted/wished me a happy birthday.


1 comment:

  1. Yay for being 24! I think I'm finally almost recovered from our week of extravaganzas. Too fun, still telling people about the hippserville we visted in the warehouse, and the lovely band from NY....what about a bike?

    ReplyDelete